Responsible Use of Service Agreement
The use and transmission of images where the subject is a child requires careful management due to the legal obligations associated with posting such images on the internet and associated risks that this may present. Habitat Early Learning recognises the potential of digital images and platforms as pedagogical tools and seeks to use the same in a manner that minimises risk of harm. All parents and guardians who choose to subscribe to the Habitat Early Learning Parent Portal must accept the terms and conditions of this agreement and abide by the same at all time. Your use of the Parent Portal service indicates your acceptance of this agreement.
Each user is assigned a unique login and will be prompted to create a
password for the account. The chosen password must meet complexity requirements. Do not share your login
or password with any other person.
Ownership of the images and materials contained within the Portal remain
with Habitat Early Learning.
You must not attempt to copy, use for commercial purposes or
otherwise reproduce any intellectual property contained within this site.
- Without prior written authorisation, you must not electronically reproduce or forward any image contained within the Parent Portal for any purpose.
- Images must not be posted on any social media site, website, forum or other online location.
- You may not use images in any way that violates the rights of individuals such as defamation, intrusion on privacy, misappropriation of likeness, or depiction in an unintended context.
- You may not use images in any way that violates civil and criminal laws such as those regulating pornography, obscenity, fraudulent schemes, counterfeiting, espionage, and aid to illicit activities.
- You may not use images in a manner which the depicted person/s or a person owning the depicted property would find objectively offensive including but not limited to usages associated with sexual entertainment, sexual products, or intoxicating, addictive, or pharmacological products.